- Resize text
- Print this page
Consolidate my super
It’s easy to consolidate your super into your current Russell SuperSolution account.
Complete the Rollover Form (you don't need to complete the ATO form).
Send this to us with copies of your certified proof of identity documents, such as your driver licence or passport.
List of authorised persons who can certify your personal documents
All copied pages of ORIGINAL proof of identification documents need to be certified as true copies by any individual approved to do so.
The person who is authorised to certify documents must sight the original and the copy, and make sure both documents are identical. Once this is done, they write or stamp 'certified true copy' on the document followed by their signature, printed name, qualification (e.g Justice of the Peace, Australia Post employee, etc) and date.
The following people can certify copies of your original documents as true and correct copies:
- a police officer
- a Justice of the Peace
- a judge of a court
- a magistrate
- a permanent employee of Australia Post with five or more years of continuous service
- a notary public officer (i.e. a government or church appointed law officer)
- a registrar or deputy registrar of a court
- an Australian consular officer or an Australian diplomatic officer
- a Chief Executive Officer of a Commonwealth court a finance company officer with five or more years of continuous service (with one or more finance companies)
- a person enrolled on the roll of a State or Territory Supreme Court or the High Court of Australia, as a legal practitioner
- an officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL), having five or more years continuous service with one or more licensees.
We'll do the rest!
Find out more about the benefits of consolidation