Your right to privacy
Russell Investment Group Pte Ltd ("Russell Investments") is a member of the Russell Investments global group of companies. Russell Investments is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Frank Russell Company, a Washington, USA Corporation. Frank Russell Company is, in turn, a subsidiary of the Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company of the United States of America. Russell Investments fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with this website ("Website").
Confidentiality and security
Confidentiality and privacy of personal data are responsibilities we have always taken very seriously. We have and maintain strict policies and procedures to protect the confidentiality of your data during all stages of your relationship with us. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and anticipated threats or hazards. Access to your personal data by our employees and other representatives is restricted to those individuals having a business need for such information in order to service your account.
Information we may collect and use
From time to time, in order to service your account, we may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
- information we or our agents receive from you on applications or other forms;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, our agents or others; and
- other information that may, from time to time, be provided to us as we facilitate transactions that you have requested.
Information we may disclose
We may occasionally disclose personal data about you to affiliates and third parties consistent with contractual requirements, or to others as required by local law or regulations. Some instances when we may share information include:
- disclosing information to a third party to process account transactions that you request or authorize;
- disclosing information to an affiliate to process accounting statements that you request or authorize;
- disclosing your name and address to companies that mail fund-related materials such as shareholder reports; and
- disclosing information in connection with legal proceedings.
In situations where we have shared information with third parties, they are contractually obligated to keep the information that we provide to them confidential, and are not permitted to use the information for any purpose other than to assist in the servicing of your account.
Links to other web sites
The Website contains links to other sites. Russell Investments is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Russell Investments reserves the right in its sole discretion to change this Privacy Statement at any time.
(Revised: June 2010)
Need to know more?Contact Russell