As the world's largest manager-of-managers, we are ranked as the world authority on people who manage money . We have extensive money manager research experience and more dedicated manager research analysts than any other firm.
We are a pioneer in multi-manager investing and the creator of Russell Indexes which global investors turn to when they need an objective measure of stock performance. We are committed to keeping your investments diversified and balanced so that we can provide you with consistent, above-average returns.
Our Asian office in Singapore was set up in 1999, and our team services institutional investors and retail partners across the region.
Our partner and client list includes sophisticated, multinational investors from every corner of the globe.
How we add up
- We operate in more than 35 countries around the world
- We are rated number one in global manager of managers
- We have US$152 billion1 worldwide in assets under management
- We provide investment solutions to more than 2,300 institutional clients
- We employ some 650 investment professionals2
- Nearly 600 distribution partners offer Russell products in 29 countries
- We actively monitor about 8,000 manager products
- Our analysts hold more than 5,200 meetings with money managers each year
- We offer more than 400 Russell investment funds to our clients
Russell's investment expertise has been recognised by a number of global industry awards.
- Global Pensions Awards 2010 Winner, Manager of Managers of the Year
- Plansponsor, Transition Manager of the Year in 2010
1. As of 30/06/12
2. As of 30/06/09