- Enter a word or a phrase. To narrow the search, add more words to the phrase.
- To search for words with the same prefix, add the character *. For example, manage* will search for manager, management, etc.
- To search for all forms of a word, add the characters **. For example, buy** will search for buy, bought, buying, etc.
- For complex searches, use the keywords and, or, not. For example, searching for value managers or growth managers will find more results than either value managers and growth managers or value managers and not growth managers.
- To find words in close proximity, use the keyword near instead of and. For example, manager near selection orders the results by how close the two words are to each other.
- Put quotation marks around phrases that you want to be taken literally. For example, entering "economy near recovery" will search for the exact phrase, whereas economy near recovery will search for pages containing the words economy and recovery close to each other.