What we stand for matters.
But who we stand with matters more.
We are flexible to meet investors evolving needs.
We are adaptable to changing market conditions.
We have a unique combination of core capabilities,
each grounded in our evidence-driven approach.
Our multi-asset solutionsWe believe the best way to reach desired outcomes is with a multi-asset approach, combining asset allocation, manager selection and dynamic portfolio management.
Learn more about our multi-asset investing approach.
We recognise that the money we manage represents the hard work and savings of real people. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose: improving financial security for people.
Russell in numbers
- Founded in 1936
- $173.5 billion* in assets under management
- Fewer than 4% of researched money managers make it into our funds
- Over 350 investment products
- 580-plus independent distribution partners
- Approximately 1,900 associates in 24 offices worldwide
- Creator of the Russell Global Indexes, including the Russell 2000 Index
- Russell U.S. Indexes have $3.9 trillion in assets benchmarked to them
*As at 31 December 2011 except for AUM which is as on 31 December 2012