Solutions for fiduciaries
A flexible strategy, built to meet your evolving needs
We understand the importance of listening and responding to your concerns and making changes designed to keep your portfolio efficient. So there's no "one size fits all approach" when it comes to setting the course for your organization's investment program. It's up to you to decide how you want to work with us.
Also referred to as the outsourced CIO model (OCIO), implemented consulting, discretionary outsourcing or fiduciary management. This solution pulls all of our core capabilities into a single, simple package for you.
We have spent the last 32 years refining our manager of managers investment approach. Our investment management services blend Russell researched high-ranked managers with complementary styles into competitively priced, broadly diversified portfolios. Our traditional fixed income and equity offerings include a variety of institutional funds. We can also review managers' business, operational and compliance risks.
Consulting and investment advice
Our consultants are providing guidance in an increasingly complex environment for clients who may have investment personnel within their organization. We'll share 40 years of experience working with some of the world's most sophisticated investors to help you achieve successful, long-term outcomes. Our capital markets insights and manager research capabilities are embedded into our consulting practice.
Investment implementation services
Today's ongoing market complexity and volatility demands a flexible, dynamic approach. Investments require vigilant daily monitoring to identify and take advantage of the right opportunities. Our approach is designed to be adaptable to today's unpredictable markets, because we believe that is the best way to offer greater stability and help our investors reach their long-term goals. We continuously work to develop strategies, products, and processes designed to adapt to changing market conditions and offer real solutions to your problems.
When it comes to helping you achieve your goals, we believe that smart decisions are driven by strong evidence. So we take an evidence-driven approach, regularly inspecting and analyzing the key factors affecting your desired outcomes, and creating opportunities and strategies to help reach them.
What we offer:
- We will listen and respond to your needs to help you pursue successful long-term outcomes
- We will regularly inspect and analyze the key factors affecting your portfolio, making sure our decisions are based on strong evidence
- We can offer you a multi-asset approach powered by core capabilities created in response to customers’ needs: capital markets insights, manager research, portfolio construction, portfolio implementation, and indexes
- We will seek out the best investment strategies for you, whether they are internal to Russell or exist elsewhere
- We will focus on your total portfolio performance, beyond simply assets and asset allocation: our multi-asset approach combines asset allocation, manager selection, and dynamic portfolio management
- We will share 40 years of consulting experience with you and your team
- You will benefit from our experiences working with some of the world's most sophisticated investors
- We'll take care of all the plan administration details so you can focus on your core business
- You can expect a competitive price from us
We recognize the money we manage represents the hard work and savings of real people like you. Or, if you represent a non-profit organization, the money needs to be there in the long run to fulfill important missions. We understand what’s at stake. That’s why we work to deliver real, lasting value. And that’s why we’re committed to our purpose: improving financial security for people.
Implementation services are offered by Russell Implementation Services Inc. a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.