Setting large pools of assets into motion can be a daunting endeavor.
A well-planned and well-executed transition strategy can help you:
- Manage return outcomes
- Maintain investment exposure
- Minimize fiduciary risk and administrative workload
- Have a transparent view of your transition
Why consider Russell for transition management?
For over 25 years, we have helped clients manage their risks and investment performance when restructuring their portfolios or asset classes. Our in-house capabilities include specialist equity, fixed income, currency management and futures teams.
- Emphasis on total return for your fund
- Unbiased, global multi-venue trading for best execution
- Full disclosure of our fees — always
- Complete transparency
Even while your transition event is in process, you can track it online through ClientLINK
- Performance mesaurement using the T Standard
We provide you with a reliable estimate of implementation shortfall before your transition. Our T Standard-compliant estimates include all costs. After your transition is complete, we use the T Standard to measure actual performance.
Learn more about the T Standard
June 2011: Russell awarded "Transition Management Provider of the Year" by Professional Pensions.
January 2011: Russell was awarded the "Best of the Best Awards 2010" by Asia Asset Management.
Implementation services are offered by Russell Implementation Services Inc. a SEC registered investment adviser and broker-dealer member FINRA / SIPC.