We seek to understand
We start with a complete assessment of your organization's current situation. What's your current funding status? Is your plan open, closed or frozen? How are your liabilities affecting your corporate balance sheet or your ability to accomplish your mission?
After we have a complete understanding of your objectives and program status, then we start crafting an integrated strategy to provide a clearly defined plan. From here, we take action — providing professional guidance and management of your entire investment portfolio.
Depending upon the size of your organization, we will shape a program that either:
- Provides the diversification benefits of our multi-manager funds OR
- Offer the customization of separate accounts with a dedicated Russell portfolio manager advising your team every step of the way
And we'll continue to listen and respond as your situation changes over time.
- Flexibility to meet your needs
- Access to world class money managers
- Scale and resources
- Dynamic portfolio management
- Ongoing oversight and transparency
- Comprehensive reporting
We have spent the last 32 years refining our manager of managers investment approach, and for the fifth time in six years, Russell was recognized as the "Best Multi-Manager of the Year" at the 2011 Global Pensions Awards.